Christmas Free Gift Bagotte 5.8QT Stainless Steel Air Fryer

rajajee

Aug 4, 2020
Germany
Preferred color: Silver

Whether or not they have been a part of the Bagotte Gear Testing Program before?
Hi, I am a housewife and I have never tested Bagotte products before but I have been testing Holife and Taotronics' products quite often so I wanna try Bagotte products now since I believe it would give me a whole new experience as I see it has a very good reputation among its consumers.

My plan for testing Bagotte 5.8QT Stainless Steel Air Fryer is as follows:

I plan to test the following points:

✅ I want to test how effective it is use the air fryer over the traditional oven since I have never used air fryer before.
✅ I will test if the non stickiness of its basket is effective enough.
✅ I have a family of four so I will check if it is enough to cook for all 4 of us.
✅ It has a knob control so I wanna check if the knob is resistant to continuous use.
✅ I will test if it is easy to wash in the dishwasher.
✅ I will test its touchscreen if it is responsive enough.

These are a few points I will test this air fryer upon and see how well it performs on all these which I believe would cover a lot about it. Obviously having it in person will open more avenues to test it as the true potential and features can be discovered only upon hand-on experience. Look forward to hearing from you. :)

wafredrick

Aug 4, 2020

Product name: Bagotte 5.8QT Stainless Steel Air Fryer
, UK,DE
Sale Price: $139.99
Test Price: $0

Color: Sliver
Quantity:
HOW TO APPLY FOR GEAR TEST:

View attachment 48
Purpose of design: -
Description:
WHY CHOOSE Bagotte 5.8QT Stainless Steel Air Fryer?

In the past, we always use in traditional owen to fry foods which is much more unhealthy and difficult to clean. Now Bagotte Air Fry provides another way to live.

Bagotte 5.8QT Stainless Steel Air Fryer
  • 5.8QT for 3-6 people with 5-6 lbs, fully meet the needs of family and party
  • 85% less oil, 8 preset modes: French fries, Steak, Fish, Shrimp, Drumstick, Cake, Chicken and Bacon
  • Non-stick basket & dishwasher safe
  • Easy to operate, faster than a traditional oven
  • Come with 100 recipes tested by the chef
Specifications
  • Voltage: 100-120V
  • Power: 1700W
  • Timer: 60min
  • Temperature: 170°F-400°F
  • Product Size: 11.42 x 11.81 x 14.57 inches
  • Basket Size: 8.66 x 9.06 x 4.92 inches
  • Safety Certificate: UL & FDA Certification
  • Material: Metal, Stainless Steel External Housing
Package Includes

Bagotte 5.8QT Stainless Steel Air Fryer & 100 recipes book*1

7.jpg

VIEW MORE>>>>

Gear testing duration: within 1 month after pack received
Requirements:
1. Basic feedback as the rules asked;
2. Answer the following questions after test.
  • Did you ever use air fryer before Bagotte? What kind of foods did you cook?
  • How is the size of this air fryer? Does it enough for your family members? What size do you expect?
  • Is it easy to use and clean?
  • How about the temperature control? Is it flexible for touching the screen? is the food crispy enough?
We love Bagotte products. We have purchased 2 BG-800 robot vacuums and use them several times a week. They are AWESOME! We would be honored to be selected to receive a Bagotte Air Fryer. We can guarantee that it will get used a lot. I just had my annual blood work and my physician has asked that I reduce my intake of fried foods and this would be a healthy alternative. Thanks!

RandyBo

Dec 22, 2020
Tryon, NC

, UK,DE

Quantity:

View attachment 48
Description:

In the past, we always use in traditional owen to fry foods which is much more unhealthy and difficult to clean. Now Bagotte Air Fry provides another way to live.

• 85% less oil, 8 preset modes: French fries, Steak, Fish, Shrimp, Drumstick, Cake, Chicken and Bacon
Specifications
Package Includes

7.jpg

VIEW MORE>>>>

Requirements:
  • How is the size of this air fryer? Does it enough for your family members? What size do you expect?
  • How about the temperature control? Is it flexible for touching the screen? is the food crispy enough?
I'm a premiere product reviewer for a big box store. I have reviewed and received over 50 products from them, they had reached out to me a few years ago, because I'm fair and honest with reviews. I'm an extensive experienced cook and have many high quality appliances. I would like to review your fryer, I don't currently have one.

James Botany

Assistant
Staff member
Dec 6, 2020
I'm a premiere product reviewer for a big box store. I have reviewed and received over 50 products from them, they had reached out to me a few years ago, because I'm fair and honest with reviews. I'm an extensive experienced cook and have many high quality appliances. I would like to review your fryer, I don't currently have one.
That’s cool, this is a practical tool in the kitchen

James Botany

Assistant
Staff member
Dec 6, 2020
We love Bagotte products. We have purchased 2 BG-800 robot vacuums and use them several times a week. They are AWESOME! We would be honored to be selected to receive a Bagotte Air Fryer. We can guarantee that it will get used a lot. I just had my annual blood work and my physician has asked that I reduce my intake of fried foods and this would be a healthy alternative. Thanks!
As you said, health is something that everyone must maintain. This product is very helpful to health.

James Botany

Assistant
Staff member
Dec 6, 2020
Yes please! I recently purchased the BG800 robot vacuum and love it. It’s well built and works brilliantly. I’d love to try some other products you do
Friend, your vision is really great, we will screen 50 winners as soon as possible and send an email

James Botany

Assistant
Staff member
Dec 6, 2020
I would love to review & test a Bagotte Air Fryer. I've never had an air fryer before but my friend who has got one says they're amazing & cook so much quicker & it's so healthier. I eagerly await to review the Bagotte Air Fryer.
Friend, your vision is really great, we will screen 50 winners as soon as possible and send an email

Park Scotia

Dec 26, 2020
I want to apply to test for UK. I want to make a video about your airfryer on youtube and post it on my facebook and Instagram. can also make a recipe video or unboxing video

• Love
Reactions: James Botany

James Botany

Assistant
Staff member
Dec 6, 2020
I want to apply to test for UK. I want to make a video about your airfryer on youtube and post it on my facebook and Instagram. can also make a recipe video or unboxing video
Thank you for liking our products, this will be a good start

AndrewH

Dec 27, 2020

, UK,DE

Quantity:

View attachment 48
Description:

Specifications
Package Includes

7.jpg

VIEW MORE>>>>

Requirements:
Hi. I would like to apply for the Air Fryer test in the UK please. Many Thanks

Bagotte

Bagotte Official
Staff member
Jul 13, 2020
📢📢Our event is over. Now the number of winners will be announced. Please contact us before 1/10 (Click my avatar on the left side--Click "Start conversation" with me). After the information is approved, we will arrange delivery immediately. 🕒 🕒
Winners list: Ilias La, VZmiya, Nabil Fakhrou, James Botany, Lisa J., arturr1987, langen07, adam1195, PalomaG, calvey88, Phin Connoly, Buzziebee, TheBoyWhoPlayedWell, toonsla, arturr1987, RimzTech, Nekacha, PalomaG, Adrian, Phin Connoly, langen07, Pettish22, antoniorestivo, Ehulings01, Rowena, Dane, whitejet, duker61, rajajee, eak05, wafredrick, RandyBo, Easir, Park Scotia.

Reactions: TheBoyWhoPlayedWell

Bagotte

Bagotte Official
Staff member
Jul 13, 2020
We have sent an email to your paypal email, have you received my message?