Welcome to Bagotte-Forum!

Bagotte

Bagotte Official
Staff member
Jul 13, 2020
My video editing skills are terrible though :p And I just noticed I have some typos in the video. Didn't know it will receive some appreciation. Next time gotta make it a little more professionally :p
Your video is so great!:love:(y)❤

• Love
Reactions: Justsuk

Bagotte

Bagotte Official
Staff member
Jul 13, 2020
Now, I announced that the winner of last month was ( Febuary 2021-2-28) [Justsuk ] !!!
Congratulation!!! This is a belated blessing!!!:ROFLMAO:👀😭
Please contact me and tell me your address information (Contact Deadline: 2021.3.31)
via our official E-mail: shop@bagotte.com

Address should include:
Full Name:
City:
State or Region:
County:
Street Address:
Apartment / Flat or Unit:
Postal Code:
Phone Number:
E-mail:

LOVE U💜

• Love
Reactions: Justsuk

Justsuk

Aug 7, 2020
Now, I announced that the winner of last month was ( Febuary 2021-2-28) [Justsuk ] !!!
Congratulation!!! This is a belated blessing!!!:ROFLMAO:👀😭
Please contact me and tell me your address information (Contact Deadline: 2021.3.31)
via our official E-mail: shop@bagotte.com

Address should include:
Full Name:
City:
State or Region:
County:
Street Address:
Apartment / Flat or Unit:
Postal Code:
Phone Number:
E-mail:

LOVE U💜
Wow thanks <3

Flyer Girl

Luckysugar
Mar 29, 2021
USA
I saw that the official said that there will be different topics in the future, so can I also comment under the topic and get a mysterious gift?
It is said that every topic of mystery gift is different, right?:oops:

Bagotte

Bagotte Official
Staff member
Jul 13, 2020
We have two (2) Bagotte BG-800 robot vacuums as well as the new Deenkee DK-650 and absolutely LOVE them all! Our home has almost 100% plank tile flooring and with four (4) Persian and Himalayan cats...they come in quite useful in keeping up with the "hair bunnies"! We have not been able to find replacement accessories for the Deenkee DK-650 and are wondering if the DK-600 MAX accessories will work. We purchased some accessories that were designed for the DK-600 but they didn't work...as the design of the brush bar was different.
Oh! My dear Bagotte Fans! We are so sorry for that! At present, we have replaceable accessories: Brush, Filter, Water tank for our Bagotte Robot Vacuum cleaner. But we attach great importance to your needs. Thus, we have submitted your requirements. If we launch this accessory for DK-650, we will post it on the forum as soon as possible.🤜💪👍