Welcome to Bagotte-Forum!

Bagotte

Bagotte Official
Staff member
Jul 13, 2020
Hey guys, welcome to here! There is our mysterious planet which called Bagotte-Forum. In here, we hope all of you are enjoying in our topics. At the same time, we also would release relative topics which concerned about your surroundings events such as latest technology or techniques information in home improvement, practical skills in our products and so on.

Maybe your tips would help more guys.
Maybe your concern is the concern of me and others.
Maybe your voice has lighted up others’ guys lives.
Maybe you have seen intelligent things that all of others wouldn’t believe.

So, what do you want to say ?
Put your hands up, join us now and let me know by the comment!

And by the way,
We’ll tell you a message that only we know:
If your comments existing that fills our heart, we will select one of you as our best commentator in each month and we will send our mysterious gifts among of our products to you.

Well, It's better done than thought. Don't hesitate it! Come on!

Lastly,
If you want to comment about relative topic, you need to create an account and login in.
If you have any other questions, you can contact us at your anytime. We will try our best to help you! Click: https://bagottelife.com/pages/contact-us

Aito15

Jan 27, 2021
Hi Bagotte Team!
it's a pleasure to be part of the family!!!
Do you guys plan some game for the coming weeks?

Bagotte

Bagotte Official
Staff member
Jul 13, 2020
Hi Bagotte Team!
it's a pleasure to be part of the family!!!
Do you guys plan some game for the coming weeks?
Thank you! Aito 15. ;)
Welcome to our Bagotte Forum! 🤟
Well, we issue 20% discount to all Bagotte fans!
Suprise it ?!! :ROFLMAO:

Bagotte

Bagotte Official
Staff member
Jul 13, 2020
Really? :pis it available only on vacuum cleaners or other products?
All products can be selected! Among all the products, choose one as your gift!
Maybe you like Bagotte Robot Vacuum Cleaner, or Air Fryer... 😎
Lol :ROFLMAO:

Bagotte

Bagotte Official
Staff member
Jul 13, 2020
Whoaoh How to get it?😍😍
Join in our forum and leave your comment here, and maybe your comment will be selected by us, after that, we will send the gift to you! Also you can see our top post about the comment rules. 😎

Justsuk

Aug 7, 2020
Hi, I would like to thank you Bagotte Team 🥳 for creating this space where we could actually gather and discuss issues/tips/tricks related to our Bagotte products. So lately I was facing some issue connecting my BG800 Robot Vacuum to Alexa and I searched all over the internet but couldn't find any helpful content. So after spending hours I finally managed to connect it to Alexa. I have seen other people struggling too with the same issue so I want to add some value to this forum therefore I have made a short armature video tutorial to address the same issue. Hope someone will find it helpful.

✅Step 1: Download and open Smart Life app.
✅ Step 2: Click on the plus sign at the top to add a new device and go small appliances section. Find robot vacuum icon and enter your home wifi details. Now the Wi-Fi light on the vacuum should be blinking rapidly.
✅ Step 3: Wait for a few seconds for the vacuum to connect. And walla!
✅ Step 4: Install and open Alexa app in your phone and go to the skills section. Search Smart Life skill, tap on enable and link it with your Alexa app. It will automatically link your vacuum with Alexa.
✅ Step 5: You can choose a specific room in your Alexa app and tap on "edit" to add this vacuum to that room.
✅ Step 6: Ask Alexa to turn on or off the vacuum.

AND THERE YOU HAVE IT
ENJOY! 😇

Let me know if you don't understand anything, may be I could explain better.

rajajee

Aug 4, 2020
Germany
Hi, I would like to thank you Bagotte Team 🥳 for creating this space where we could actually gather and discuss issues/tips/tricks related to our Bagotte products. So lately I was facing some issue connecting my BG800 Robot Vacuum to Alexa and I searched all over the internet but couldn't find any helpful content. So after spending hours I finally managed to connect it to Alexa. I have seen other people struggling too with the same issue so I want to add some value to this forum therefore I have made a short armature video tutorial to address the same issue. Hope someone will find it helpful.

✅ Step 2: Click on the plus sign at the top to add a new device and go small appliances section. Find robot vacuum icon and enter your home wifi details. Now the Wi-Fi light on the vacuum should be blinking rapidly.
✅ Step 4: Install and open Alexa app in your phone and go to the skills section. Search Smart Life skill, tap on enable and link it with your Alexa app. It will automatically link your vacuum with Alexa.
✅ Step 5: You can choose a specific room in your Alexa app and tap on "edit" to add this vacuum to that room.

AND THERE YOU HAVE IT
ENJOY! 😇

Thank you for sharing this. I have a question though. There are several options in small appliances section to select a robot vacuum like wifi, ble, ble+wifi. Which one to choose?

Reactions: Bagotte and Justsuk

Justsuk

Aug 7, 2020
Thank you for sharing this. I have a question though. There are several options in small appliances section to select a robot vacuum like wifi, ble, ble+wifi. Which one to choose?
Pleasure is all mine. I chose the one with the wifi only option and it worked perfectly.

Reactions: Bagotte

Bagotte

Bagotte Official
Staff member
Jul 13, 2020

AND THERE YOU HAVE IT
ENJOY! 😇

Wow!!!😲😲
Amazing!!
Thanks for your sharing! It's really useful! May I share your video on our Bagotte Official Facebook? 😍🥰 We believe this video can help more people in need!🤟👍👊

• Love
Reactions: Justsuk

Justsuk

Aug 7, 2020
Wow!!!😲😲
Amazing!!
Thanks for your sharing! It's really useful! May I share your video on our Bagotte Official Facebook? 😍🥰 We believe this video can help more people in need!🤟👍👊
Thank you for your appreciation :) And yes please share it. That's exactly why I made it - to help those in need. <3

Justsuk

Aug 7, 2020
My video editing skills are terrible though :p And I just noticed I have some typos in the video. Didn't know it will receive some appreciation. Next time gotta make it a little more professionally :p

akira

Aug 6, 2020

AND THERE YOU HAVE IT
ENJOY! 😇

Thank you for sharing it. I have tried and it worked wonders. One question: how to send the vacuum to dock via Alexa?

Justsuk

Aug 7, 2020
Thank you for sharing it. I have tried and it worked wonders. One question: how to send the vacuum to dock via Alexa?
I am afraid you cannot do that with Alexa at this point. You can just turn on and off the vac. May be Bagotte developers are working on it and a future update would enable that :)

• Sad
Reactions: akira

akira

Aug 6, 2020
I am afraid you cannot do that with Alexa at this point. You can just turn on and off the vac. May be Bagotte developers are working on it and a future update would enable that :)
Gotcha! Thanks for your help.

akira

Aug 6, 2020
Did anyone win anything during the first month? As promised by Bagotte that they will announce one winner every month :/

wafredrick

Aug 4, 2020
We have two (2) Bagotte BG-800 robot vacuums as well as the new Deenkee DK-650 and absolutely LOVE them all! Our home has almost 100% plank tile flooring and with four (4) Persian and Himalayan cats...they come in quite useful in keeping up with the "hair bunnies"! We have not been able to find replacement accessories for the Deenkee DK-650 and are wondering if the DK-600 MAX accessories will work. We purchased some accessories that were designed for the DK-600 but they didn't work...as the design of the brush bar was different.

Bagotte

Bagotte Official
Staff member
Jul 13, 2020
Did anyone win anything during the first month? As promised by Bagotte that they will announce one winner every month :/
That's true!!!:cool::cool::cool: We announce the winners on the last day of each month!

Reactions: akira