【Giveaway】Free BG800 Robot Vacuum Cleaner Available Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bagotte

Bagotte Official
Staff member
Jul 13, 2020
Hey all!! To celebrate this whole new community for BG fans, we are going to choose one lucky guy to WIN our BG800 Robot Vacuum Cleaner!!

Bagotte-2.jpg

ONLY ONE rule:

Comment below to let us know why you need the BG800, invite your friends to 'like' your post. More likes, More chance!

Then waiting for our announcement here on August 11, we will also send you message if you won.

Let's play!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: AArnette

AArnette

Aug 4, 2020
I need the BG800 because it makes life so much easier. It is one of the best vacums ever made. I have a 2 story home and instead of moving my 1 baggote up and down i can keep 1 upstairs and 1 down stairs or keep one sweeping all the time while the other goes behind and mops.

Aug 4, 2020
I need a Bagotte bg800 in order to keep my son's student accommodation as clean as the Bagotte keeps our home. Perfect for a student as the bg800 can be cleaning while he is studying or sleeping!

Cloontra

Aug 4, 2020
We need the Bagotte BG800 to keep our crazy dogs pet hairs under control. The BG600 is doing a great job but needs to be relocated upstairs for those many occasions the pet hairs follow us up. Having a robot to keep the house hair and dust free has transformed the environment for the asthmatics in our home and makes mopping a joy (almost!).

tdk4363

Aug 4, 2020
I love my BG700 as it makes life so much easier cleaning up after our dog and cats. I can only imagine the BG800 accomplishes this task even more efficiently and look forward to seeing how the advancements in technology are utilized.

Waidknecht

Aug 4, 2020
I love my Bagotte, it makes keeping the house clean so easy. I need one for my mother. She is getting older and this would make her life a lot easier too!

wafredrick

Aug 4, 2020
We have an I-Robot Roomba Model 614 that we got almost 4 years ago. I have been reading about the BG-800 and it sounds a lot stronger (vacuum), quieter, thinner (the one we have is too thick to fit under some of our furniture) and lasts longer on a single charge. The I-Robot Roomba Model 614 we have now also does not communicate wirelessly with our internet and smartphone. There is also no way to keep the one we have from running into our cat's water and food bowls. The BG-800 would solve all of our current problems. If we were to get one, we would give the I-Robot away immediately.

Howard

Aug 4, 2020
Hey all!! To celebrate this whole new community for BG fans, we are going to choose one lucky guy to WIN our BG800 Robot Vacuum Cleaner!!

ONLY ONE rule:

Comment below to let us know why you need the BG800, invite your friends to 'like' your post. More likes, More chance!

Then waiting for our announcement here on August 11, we will also send you message if you won.

Let's play!!!
No crap, I can use one on my first and ground floors. The one upstairs works magnificently!

sarakyel

Aug 4, 2020
In my 2 story house, I could definitely keep my current BG600 upstairs in a standard daily routine while having a BG800 downstairs that would deal with thick rugs and dog hair... ;)

professnt

Aug 4, 2020
Plainfield, IL
I need the Bagotte BG800 because I love technology products as a disabled technology expert. I am a 2x cancer survives and my doctor’s also thought I had a 3rd cancer in the lungs and the biopsy really messed me up bad as it was more invasive than the needle biopsy I was told would be performed. As a result of having two radiations one year apart for 30 days each. The lung biopsy took out my fifth rib and since these medical treatments and surgeries I have severe breathing problems and shortness of breath doing exertion. I use to have a nice robotic vacuum with a mop feature until my recent domestic partner decided she wanted end the house and keep all the things I purchased over the years, including the robotic vacuum mop I purchased. I bought many cleaning and other technology products over the last few years and unfortunately have lost them all, but I continue to be blessed and focus on solutions, instead of problems. So, in summary I need the vacuum because I love them and they help me avoid chores that have become difficult for me to perform with my underlying health conditions. I hope you select me, but if not I still want to thank you for helping anyone make life much easier.

Thanks Bagotte!

Sanc909

Aug 4, 2020
My life sucks.

It won't if you kindly send me the BG800. It will take all 2200Pa....

akira

Aug 6, 2020

Hi, thank you for the great opportunity. I would love to own BG800 because I currently have a wired upright vacuum cleaner and I face some issues which I believe could be resolved if I own a powerful robo-vacuum such as BG800. The problems which I face using my upright vacuum are as follow:

1. The first and foremost problem I face with my current vacuum is the time management ⏳. I am a very busy individual and scheduling my home chores is always a challenge for me thus I believe having a robo-vac will help me get rid of this worry forever.
  2. The second problem is the cord of my vacuum, as it is hard to move around the house having that long tangled cord all the time and BG800 is a wireless cleaning system which will eternally solve this issue.
  3. The third issue I face with my current vacuum is reaching underneath the furniture when cleaning therefore it would be a great asset to own a robo-vac since it can easily reach such difficult areas.
  4. I have pets and every pet owner knows how daunting a task it could be to clean pet hair and it is practically even not possible to do it manually while a robo-vac can do it all on autopilot therefore it is no less than a blessing.
  5. The last but not the least reason I would love to own BG800 is its powerful features of course such as powerful 2200Pa suction, room mapping function, long 120 mins run-time, Alexa integration etc.

I therefore, wish to be a part of this beautiful Bagotte family. Keeping my fingers crossed. 🤞

Bagotte

Bagotte Official
Staff member
Jul 13, 2020
Hi, thank you for the great opportunity. I would love to own BG800 because I currently have a wired upright vacuum cleaner and I face some issues which I believe could be resolved if I own a powerful robo-vacuum such as BG800. The problems which I face using my upright vacuum are as follow:

1. The first and foremost problem I face with my current vacuum is the time management ⏳. I am a very busy individual and scheduling my home chores is always a challenge for me thus I believe having a robo-vac will help me get rid of this worry forever.
  2. The second problem is the cord of my vacuum, as it is hard to move around the house having that long tangled cord all the time and BG800 is a wireless cleaning system which will eternally solve this issue.
  3. The third issue I face with my current vacuum is reaching underneath the furniture when cleaning therefore it would be a great asset to own a robo-vac since it can easily reach such difficult areas.
  4. I have pets and every pet owner knows how daunting a task it could be to clean pet hair and it is practically even not possible to do it manually while a robo-vac can do it all on autopilot therefore it is no less than a blessing.
  5. The last but not the least reason I would love to own BG800 is its powerful features of course such as powerful 2200Pa suction, room mapping function, long 120 mins run-time, Alexa integration etc.

I therefore, wish to be a part of this beautiful Bagotte family. Keeping my fingers crossed. 🤞
Hey Akira, congrats for your participating! We are happy to announce that you are the winner of this campaign. Please check your PM. Thanks!

• Love
Reactions: akira
Status
Not open for further replies.