Bagotte 2.7" Super-Slim BG700 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner【GER ONLY】

Bagotte

Bagotte Official
Staff member
Jul 13, 2020
Bagotte 2.7" Super-Slim BG700 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner

Product name: Bagotte Wide Mouth 400W Juicer DB001 (Online soon)
Sale Price:
€249.99
Test Price: €80
Color:
Black
Quantity: 20 testers
Purpose of design:
-
Description:
WHY CHOOSE Bagotte 2.7" Super-Slim BG700 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner?

Release your hands. Save more time to do other things. Bagotte made you fall in love with cleaning!
We need 20 testers to help us to test if the BG700 is qualify with consumer's requirements before online soon on Amazon.de store.

Bagotte 2.7" Super-Slim BG700 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner:
  • Intelligent App & WiFi Control
  • 1600Pa Strong Suction
  • Smart Navigation System
  • With Boundry Strip
  • 100Min Running Time & Self-recharge
Specifications
  • Weight: 5.72 pounds
  • Batteries: 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
  • Voltage: 220V
  • Dimensions: 12.99 x 12.99 x 2.72 inches

Package Includes

• Vacuum Robot x 1
  • Magnetic Strip (6.6ft) x 1
  • Charging Base x 1
  • Power Adapter x 1
  • Dustbin x 1
  • Remote Control x 1
  • AAA Battery (for Remote Control) x 2
  • Additional High Performance Filter x 1
  • Additional Foam Filter x 1
  • Cleaning Tool x 1
  • Side Brushes x 4
  • Manual x 1
  • Warranty Card x 1

BG700-2-2.jpg

Gear testing duration: within 1 month after pack received
Requirements:
  • Basic feedback as the rules asked;
  • Answer the following questions after test.
1. Is the WiFi connect successfully? Are the steps simple enough?
2. How about the APP interface design and experience?
3. Does the cleaning result meet expectations? Is the suction power sufficient?
4. Is the noise acceptable?
5. Does the battery life meet expectations?
6. Other questions? (For example, the shape design, can it pass through the door threshold (how high)? Is the recharging time too long (how many minutes)? How far is the recharging distance? If it did not clean all the debris, what kind of garbage is it?)
7. Any suggestions?​

Enjoy Your Trip Here!
Bagotte Team​

logo-BGC.png

Attachments

Last edited:

jim.humphries1

Aug 4, 2020
gainesville ga usa
I am interested in testing the new robotic vacuum. I have owned many brands and models including bagotte previously. I am always looking for a more reliable, more maintainable, better cleaning machine.

rajajee

Aug 4, 2020
Germany
Preferred color: Black

Whether or not they have been a part of the Bagotte Gear Testing Program before?
Hi, I am a housewife and I have never tested Bagotte products before but I have been testing Holife and Taotronics' products quite often so I wanna try Bagotte products now since I believe it would give me a whole new experience as I see it has a very good reputation among its consumers.

My plan for testing B700 is as follows:

I plan to make a review video and write a review covering the following points:

✅ I want to test how effective its v-brush is towards collecting hair.
✅ I will test how its 16KPA suction works on carpets and for a little larger particles.
✅ It has two side brushes which I would test how effectively they reach the corners.
✅ I will check how effective its wheels are when transitioning from hard floor to the carpet as usually having larger wheels translate into easier transition.
✅ I will test how long its 2600 mah battery lasts.
✅ I will test its smartphone app and see how effective it is finding the vacuum if it is stuck somewhere and if the integration with Alexa is seemless. Will test different cleaning modes and if it docks back to the charging station efficiently.

These are a few points I will test B700 upon and see how well it performs on all these which I believe would cover a lot about it. Obviously having it in person will open more avenues to test it as the true potential and features can be discovered only upon hand-on experience. I have a little reservation upon its tester price though. Until now all the products I have tested were offered free of cost so kindly consider this if it is negotiable. As a proof of my previous efforts attaching just a small clip of Holife Vacuum Test . Look forward to hearing from you. :)

Last edited:

professnt

Aug 4, 2020
Plainfield, IL
I love robotic vacuums and mops. Please allow me to test and review the Bagotta BG700. These types of technology has made my life much easier ,especially since I am disabled. Thanks for sending me the email about testing your products.

Bagotte

Bagotte Official
Staff member
Jul 13, 2020
Preferred color: Black

Whether or not they have been a part of the Bagotte Gear Testing Program before?
Hi, I am a housewife and I have never tested Bagotte products before but I have been testing Holife and Taotronics' products quite often so I wanna try Bagotte products now since I believe it would give me a whole new experience as I see it has a very good reputation among its consumers.

My plan for testing B700 is as follows:

I plan to make a review video and write a review covering the following points:

✅ I want to test how effective its v-brush is towards collecting hair.
✅ I will test how its 16KPA suction works on carpets and for a little larger particles.
✅ It has two side brushes which I would test how effectively they reach the corners.
✅ I will check how effective its wheels are when transitioning from hard floor to the carpet as usually having larger wheels translate into easier transition.
✅ I will test how long its 2600 mah battery lasts.
✅ I will test its smartphone app and see how effective it is finding the vacuum if it is stuck somewhere and if the integration with Alexa is seemless. Will test different cleaning modes and if it docks back to the charging station efficiently.

These are a few points I will test B700 upon and see how well it performs on all these which I believe would cover a lot about it. Obviously having it in person will open more avenues to test it as the true potential and features can be discovered only upon hand-on experience. I have a little reservation upon its tester price though. Until now all the products I have tested were offered free of cost so kindly consider this if it is negotiable. As a proof of my previous efforts attaching just a small clip of Holife Vacuum Test . Look forward to hearing from you. :)
Thank you so much for reminding friends to use your reply as a template!

• Love
Reactions: rajajee

Sandrahonney

Alien
Sep 12, 2020
I would like to be a tester for the robot BG700. i have been considering purchasing a robot vacuum for my home but I am not convinced it will cope with animal hair. Therefore I would like to test one and be proven wrong. I have done a lot of research and Bagotte seems to be a popular brand.

Diane

Oct 9, 2020
Bagotte 2.7" Super-Slim BG700 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner

Product name: Bagotte Wide Mouth 400W Juicer DB001 (Online soon)
Sale Price:
€249.99
Test Price: €80
Color:
Black
Quantity: 20 testers
Purpose of design:
-
Description:
WHY CHOOSE Bagotte 2.7" Super-Slim BG700 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner?

Release your hands. Save more time to do other things. Bagotte made you fall in love with cleaning!
We need 20 testers to help us to test if the BG700 is qualify with consumer's requirements before online soon on Amazon.de store.

Bagotte 2.7" Super-Slim BG700 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner:
  • Intelligent App & WiFi Control
  • 1600Pa Strong Suction
  • Smart Navigation System
  • With Boundry Strip
  • 100Min Running Time & Self-recharge
Specifications
  • Weight: 5.72 pounds
  • Batteries: 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
  • Voltage: 220V
  • Dimensions: 12.99 x 12.99 x 2.72 inches

Package Includes

• Vacuum Robot x 1
  • Magnetic Strip (6.6ft) x 1
  • Charging Base x 1
  • Power Adapter x 1
  • Dustbin x 1
  • Remote Control x 1
  • AAA Battery (for Remote Control) x 2
  • Additional High Performance Filter x 1
  • Additional Foam Filter x 1
  • Cleaning Tool x 1
  • Side Brushes x 4
  • Manual x 1
  • Warranty Card x 1

Gear testing duration: within 1 month after pack received
Requirements:
  • Basic feedback as the rules asked;
  • Answer the following questions after test.
1. Is the WiFi connect successfully? Are the steps simple enough?​
2. How about the APP interface design and experience?​
3. Does the cleaning result meet expectations? Is the suction power sufficient?​
4. Is the noise acceptable?​
5. Does the battery life meet expectations?​
6. Other questions? (For example, the shape design, can it pass through the door threshold (how high)? Is the recharging time too long (how many minutes)? How far is the recharging distance? If it did not clean all the debris, what kind of garbage is it?)​
7. Any suggestions?​

Enjoy Your Trip Here!
Bagotte Team​

I would be happy to test any of your products

Diane

Oct 9, 2020
Good morning. I would love to do this. Please let me know if you would like my help. Have a great day

Kevo121

Apr 1, 2021
I'm a little late to the party, but I would like to try out this vacuum because it seems to be a very suitable choice for many houses for a reasonable price. I own a 3 story house and usually, it's a hassle to vacuum because I would have to bring the heavy and bulky vacuum upstairs. I have tried other robot vacuums but they don't work well because they usually fall down the stairs or they don't have enough suction power. This Bagotte vacuum seems to be great and I would love to test it out.

Bagotte

Bagotte Official
Staff member
Jul 13, 2020
I'm a little late to the party, but I would like to try out this vacuum because it seems to be a very suitable choice for many houses for a reasonable price. I own a 3 story house and usually, it's a hassle to vacuum because I would have to bring the heavy and bulky vacuum upstairs. I have tried other robot vacuums but they don't work well because they usually fall down the stairs or they don't have enough suction power. This Bagotte vacuum seems to be great and I would love to test it out.
!!! Thanks for your supporting! Could you tell me your contact details via our Official E-mail: <shop@bagotte.com> ?
👍 👍 👍