Google Assistant with Bagotte 800

davorg

Sep 24, 2020
Hi,

I'm having trouble linking my new Bagotte 800 with Google Assistant.

In the Bagotte app, it talks about registering a new device by searching for "googe" in the list of supported devices. But that's not in the list. And Bagotte isn't in the list either.

In the user manual, it suggests a completely different method - by saying "OK Google, talk to Robot". But that doesn't work either.

I'd expect the first method to work. That's how I set up my Hue bulbs and my Kaza plugs. But, as I said, neither Bagotte or "googe" are in the list of supported suppliers.

Can someone please help me get this working (and then, perhaps, improve the instructions in your app and manual).

Thanks,

Dave...

pbzzz

Oct 19, 2020
Having the same issue here. We can say Hello Google, or Hey Google, start the robot or pause the robot, and that works. But we can't successfully tell it to Go Home, or go to Dock. We don't find Googe listed either...

Bagotte

Bagotte Official
Staff member
Jul 13, 2020
Hi,

I'm having trouble linking my new Bagotte 800 with Google Assistant.

In the Bagotte app, it talks about registering a new device by searching for "googe" in the list of supported devices. But that's not in the list. And Bagotte isn't in the list either.

In the user manual, it suggests a completely different method - by saying "OK Google, talk to Robot". But that doesn't work either.

I'd expect the first method to work. That's how I set up my Hue bulbs and my Kaza plugs. But, as I said, neither Bagotte or "googe" are in the list of supported suppliers.

Can someone please help me get this working (and then, perhaps, improve the instructions in your app and manual).

Thanks,

Dave...
Hello dear, I am so sorry for delayed response.
To control your robot with Google Assistant, please follow the steps below:
1. Open the Google Home App and click “+”.
2. Click “Set up device” then select “Have something already set up?”
3. Search and select “Smart Life” then wait for connecting.
4. Choose your region and correctly enter your Bagotte App account & password.
5. Click “Link Now” and wait for loading.
6. Click “Authorize” and wait for 1 minute.
7. Choose devices and select your Bagotte Robot then follow the prompts to add your device to the list.

Bagotte

Bagotte Official
Staff member
Jul 13, 2020
Having the same issue here. We can say Hello Google, or Hey Google, start the robot or pause the robot, and that works. But we can't successfully tell it to Go Home, or go to Dock. We don't find Googe listed either...
There are only 2 commands:
1. OK Google, turn on Robot.
2. OK Google, turn off Robot.
:oops:I am so grateful for your nice suggestion and I will report to our R&D department. Thanks a lot!