Our blog is released !! Give your advice and receive gifts !!

Bagotte

Bagotte Official
Staff member
Jul 13, 2020
OUR BLOG IS RELEASE !! GIVE ADVICE AND RECEIVE GIFTS !! :cool::cool:

Why should we create it?

We have always wanted to establish a base where our Bagotte fans can find interesting topics in our big family to communicate. Now, it is open!

Games-Rules:
You can post your ideas, suggestions or others’ funny and useful contents on our forum base. Among of you, our Bagotte Official will elect the best commentator once a month and at the same time, you will get a theme gift on that month.

1 Month - 1 Winner - 1 Gift

The content of comment can include:
- Content that you are interested in
- Tips about our blogs topic
- Ideas of activities
- Ideas of our promote activities
- Your product experience and expectations
- Your suggestions for community activities or blog content
- Product practical skills you want to know
- Product features you expect

GO AHEAD! WE ARE WAITTING FOR YOU!!!🤣:alien:

Reactions: TheBoyWhoPlayedWell

Bagotte

Bagotte Official
Staff member
Jul 13, 2020
So we should post comments for this activity here or on the blog?
You can comment at the bottom of this page.:D
In addition, we will create more separate topics in the forum later, and there will also be corresponding rules and rewards!
You can pay more attention to our forum.:cool::cool::cool:

rajajee

Aug 4, 2020
Germany
Alright, so I have a request or suggestion. I own BS900 but the brush roller seems to make quite loud noise since day 1st. Now I don't know if it is a defect in my vacuum only or is it its normal operation. I had another similar vacuum from a different brand and it didn't make that big noise so that's why I was wondering if it is like normal with all BS900s or just mine. I am attaching a video so could you please check what it is. And the suggestion is that if it is normal may be other owners are worried too so may be you should write a blog post related to it. What do you say?

Ashalee

Aug 7, 2020
- Content that you are interested in
So the content I am interested in is as follows:

I am unable to connect my BG800 with my Echo dot/Alexa. Could you please please write a step by step blogpost not only mentioning the process but some possible pitfall one could face. Because I have been trying to follow the procedure written in the owner's manual but it is still not connecting. I need a little detailed instructions please.

TheBoyWhoPlayedWell

Dec 5, 2020
Bagotte... well I want to see this forum as a platform to discuss things related to tech and concerns related to the products bagotte offers.
Content what i want to see is- What trends are going on and what we as customers facing issues related to our products!
ideas of activities- in the forum we should have badge system so that the contribution of members could be reflected.
Ideas of promotional activities- you should arrange promo activities such a manner that it need a thorough study or knowledge of our products. This way we can create a goodwill and more confidence among our members.
And when it comes to give gifts to members i think you should give amazon vouchers to tjose who dont have bagotte distributers in their countries. And give them a period to use it and post review. A detailed review. Not in predefined format but in a way anyone can do. Giving this liberty makes memvers speak up about products and jonest opinion. There should be a apace in our forum for negative feedback of bagotte products. Countries where gifts can be sent in the form of products should be encouraged to review it creatively and those who review it finest should be given more prvilleges in the form of incentives. Blogs should be written based on new technologies that are on the way to be incorporated in products so that we could be awared to buy only bagotte why?
This is what i think about my forum. Hope it could help become a place where we can see bagotte on a new height and contribute to be best brand and expand tk all the countries!

• Wow
Reactions: Bagotte

Bagotte

Bagotte Official
Staff member
Jul 13, 2020
Bagotte... well I want to see this forum as a platform to discuss things related to tech and concerns related to the products bagotte offers.
Content what i want to see is- What trends are going on and what we as customers facing issues related to our products!
ideas of activities- in the forum we should have badge system so that the contribution of members could be reflected.
Ideas of promotional activities- you should arrange promo activities such a manner that it need a thorough study or knowledge of our products. This way we can create a goodwill and more confidence among our members.
And when it comes to give gifts to members i think you should give amazon vouchers to tjose who dont have bagotte distributers in their countries. And give them a period to use it and post review. A detailed review. Not in predefined format but in a way anyone can do. Giving this liberty makes memvers speak up about products and jonest opinion. There should be a apace in our forum for negative feedback of bagotte products. Countries where gifts can be sent in the form of products should be encouraged to review it creatively and those who review it finest should be given more prvilleges in the form of incentives. Blogs should be written based on new technologies that are on the way to be incorporated in products so that we could be awared to buy only bagotte why?
This is what i think about my forum. Hope it could help become a place where we can see bagotte on a new height and contribute to be best brand and expand tk all the countries!
Thanks for your advice!!!😮
We will adopt your suggestions and make corresponding changes.
Every point you say is what we are caring about.
They are very important!
Thank you so much!!! :love:(y)(y)(y)🥰😘